Training from Velresco
Staying Ahead in times of change
What would you do with an extra 40 hours per month of pharmacist time?
With NHS funding cuts biting, efficiency has never been more important. You might think your Business runs pretty efficiently, but how do you know what you don't know? We have successfully demonstrated in partnership with the National Pharmacy Association (NPA), that we can unlock usually at least 40 hours extra time by working smarter not harder. We have identified latent capacity in more than 60 UK pharmacies, across independents, corporates and multiples and the results are staggering.
"The pharmacy manager was so motivated by the exercise that all recommendations were implemented with the team the following day"
Desmond Hennelly and Ann Powner, Cornwells Chemists Ltd - NPA pilot participants
- Understand how to create more time for offering value-added services such as MURs, NMSs, flu jabs and asthma treatments without increasing overheads
- Quickly get to grips with what adds value in the dispensary and what just sucks up time
- Kick start your creativity and uncover areas for improvement straight away
- Develop and receive practical improvement ideas and a framework for making changes
- Feel more confident about what changes you need to make and how to get started
- Understand what's involved in making sustainable change happen in your team
- Share best practice with other pharmacy owners and managers and develop your network